Orders placed by 11 a.m. EST will be delivered in the contiguous U.S. within 7 business days for most in-stock merchandise. In the event of a delay, you will be notified by email. All domestic orders are shipped via UPS or USPS, and international orders are shipped via USPS. Items ordered together may not necessarily be shipped together as in cases of an item in your order being out of stock. If an item is out of stock, the rest of your order will be shipped right away, and the missing item will be shipped as soon is it becomes available.
- Shipments outside of the contiguous U.S., Express Delivery, and oversized items will also require additional charges.
- Orders shipping to more than one address will incur a separate shipping and handling charge for each destination.
- Most products can be shipped to international addresses.
- For international addresses please use the Street, Street 2, City, Zip and Country fields, the State field will reset to N/A and is not used for international addresses except Canada.
- Delivery time should take 5 - 7 business days to reach your country provided that there are no unforeseen delays in Customs.
- Recipient is responsible for all applicable customs duties, tariffs, taxes or Value Added Tax (VAT), which are collected by the carrier upon delivery.
Business Days: Monday through Friday, excluding U.S. federal holidays.
Order fulfillment occurs Monday through Friday (excluding U.S. federal holidays). Orders received Monday through Friday are usually processed the same day or by the end of the next business day. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday are usually processed on Monday or by the end of business day Tuesday. Orders received after 3 p.m. EST will be processed the following day.
Your satisfaction is our goal. Please inspect your order upon delivery. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact Customer Service at 1 (212) 267-0172 within 30 days for an exchange or refund in the form of original payment.
Defective or Damaged Items
- If you receive any defective or damaged items in your package, please contact a member of our Customer Service at 1 (212) 267-0172, and we will email you a UPS shipping label to return the damaged item(s). Upon receipt of those items, we will send replacement item(s) at no extra cost to you.
- It is recommended that a copy of your receipt or a copy of your invoice is included in your return.
Incorrect Size Ordered
- If you are exchanging an item or items due to an incorrect size, you are responsible for return shipping to the store, and will be asked to include a prepaid shipping label for us to resend the correct size to you. We request that you use a UPS, or USPS shipping label, as stamps will not be accepted as a sufficient form of prepaid shipping.
- The item returned must be in its original packaging and in salable condition.
- All returns must include a receipt, or invoice.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Please send all returns to:
For more information, please call the Preview Site Museum Store at 1-212-267-0172, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding your order, please call 1-212-267-0172.
Applicable sales tax will be added to orders being delivered to New York shipping addresses.
Our secure server software uses industry-standard SSL encryption technology, which is among the best software available to safeguard online transactions. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypts, or encodes, your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address as it travels over the internet. If you prefer, you may also place your order by phone at 1-212-267-0172.